- Patrick and I moved into a new house.
- Our last place was a little bitty duplex. You could stand in the hall and see every corner of the place. It was just entirely too small for two people.
- We feel as if we're living in luxury at our new place. We have a dishwasher (praise the Lord), an inside laudry room, and TWO bathrooms! It's amazing how quickly how close two people can become sharing one bathroom! ;)
- We've been here a little over a month, and we love, love, love it!
- Next year, I'll once again be teaching K5 at Patrician. But it's going to be the best year yet because I get to work with one of my best friends, Courtney! Yay!
- I recently went to T'loosa to celebrate the upcoming marriage of a great friend, Morgan. We had her lingerie party at Cypress Inn (yummy)! We hit the town for her bachelorette party! It was such a fun time! Below are a few pictures of the night:
The soon-to-be Mrs. Damon Dunn
My best friend, Miranda
The beautiful Bride