Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Been a While

Well, let me begin by saying I haven't look at or even thought about my blog since ED 505 ended.  Although, I must admit that I do enjoy creeping on Courtney's blog every now and then.  I'm not a good writer, so I'm not going to bore you with endless paragraphs.  Instead, I'm going to use bullets. Here are a few things I'd like to share:
  • Patrick and I moved into a new house.
  • Our last place was a little bitty duplex.  You could stand in the hall and see every corner of the place.  It was just entirely too small for two people.
  • We feel as if we're living in luxury at our new place.  We have a dishwasher (praise the Lord), an inside laudry room, and TWO bathrooms!  It's amazing how quickly how close two people can become sharing one bathroom!  ;)
  • We've been here a little over a month, and we love, love, love it! 
  • Next year, I'll once again be teaching K5 at Patrician.  But it's going to be the best year yet because I get to work with one of my best friends, Courtney!  Yay! 
  • I recently went to T'loosa to celebrate the upcoming marriage of a great friend, Morgan.  We had her lingerie party at Cypress Inn (yummy)!  We hit the town for her bachelorette party!  It was such a fun time!  Below are a few pictures of the night:

    The soon-to-be Mrs. Damon Dunn
    My best friend, Miranda
    The beautiful Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment